Monday, December 31, 2018

One Word 2019: Boldness

Photo by Artem Bali on Unsplash

I am a coward...


a lily-livered,
chicken-hearted,
confrontation-avoiding,
people-pleasing,
apologetic,
timid
COWARD.

  • I don't want to be confrontational, but I want to share my opinions openly.
  • I don't want to cause division, but I want to stand firm in what I believe.
  • I don't want to be defiant or disrespectful, but I want to make decisions based on what is the best educational practice for my students.
  • I don't want to be inflexible, but I want to remain confident when under fire.


Perhaps the new year will bring a feisty, 

BOLD 

new version of me...


Here's to a new year, and to BOLDNESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Parent - Teacher Relationships

Recently I was asked, "What is the best way to react besides staying calm when a parent is upset?" Photo by  Icons8 Team  on  ...